BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The people that I love most

I want to share about the people that i love most...The people that i most love is my family because their care about me start i born until now....no people can give love to my accept my family...I think that the family of this point of view is one of the most important things in our life, and people who have no family are always lonely and moreover and moreover takes care of them....
They always spend their time doing something together with me to make me and my siblings always happy...my mother and father more sacrifice to my and sibling...I have to reply the kindness..
I think about my parents,that all childhood they helped me and did everything for me....
The people that I love most is my family and my mother name is Badariah Bte Hassan.My mother more sacrifice to me.No one cant replace her place.And my father name is Maelah Bin Mat Jim.He work hard because want to see his children successful in their life.

0 comments: