BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things that my lecturer needs to know about myself

ASSALAMUALAIKUM to all my friend...i standing here to talk about myself...my name is Ridwan Bin Maelah....i'm 18 years old....my hobby is playing futsal,football and merentas desa....my secondry school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Bandar.....the primary school is Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Laksamana.....i take PMR and SPM at this school and my teachers many help me in SPM to get a best result....i'm statificed in my result...hahaha...now i'm study at KOLEJ PROFESIONAL MARA at Bandar Penawar,Johor....i'm study here i'm take PIP because my BI subject not good..hahaha..after i take PIP i want to continue Diploma Logistik Manangement (DLM) and i hope to get best result in my exam...socondly i want to talk about my parent..my father name is Maelah Bin Mat Jim..he work as contractor...and my mother name is Badariah Bte Hassan...her work as operator in factory CMI at Desa Cemerlang.....i have 6 sibling and i'm number fourth...my first brother and second work as assistance supervisour...and my third brother study at KOLEJ KOMUNITI and he take Electrical Tecnology...and my fifth youngger brother in this year he take SPM and the last is my youger sister primary 4...and lastly i hope i can study all my subject for the best and i hope mr.Bayu can help me at my english subject because my english subject is lower..hehehe.................................................................................................................................................. THE END

0 comments: